Spring CleaningMarch 23, 2017
The KateMay 8, 2017
Spring is here and Summer is right around the corner. Time for late nights by the fire pit, sitting underneath the stars and eating outside and we could not be more excited! You might be ready for Summer, but is your patio? Big outdoor trends are coming this Summer and it might be time to update your backyard. Check them out below.
- Take your living room and move it outdoors. That’s right, blankets, pillows and all. The biggest trend this year is decorating your outdoor space with ottomans, throws and side tables, making your outdoor space look indoor. Pillows are a huge factor. Fun prints (especially any of these from Target) are going to be huge! Grab yourself a few outdoor pillows and get ready to lounge to in style.
- Cool, coastal colors are in. If it reminds you of the beach, it’ll be a hit. With mermaids becoming such a hit this last year, no wonder people want to turn their backyard into an ocean.
- An oldie but a goodie: Wicker patio furniture. This truly has stood the test of time. How long have your parents had their wicker patio furniture? For-ev-er. Pottery Barn has the perfect wicker chairs to go with any outdoor furniture.
- Natural wood is huge right now, whether it’s for indoor furniture or outdoor. Crate&Barrel has an entire natural wood collection with pieces that will look great in the your living room or on your patio.
- One word: Mosaic. Whether it’s the main table, or the side table, a mosaic table top will make your patio pop (especially this one from Pier 1 Imports).